Friday, June 20, 2008

Chapter Elevan

Frankie giggled as she heard a voice her head twisting to see who was here with her mom. "Ohhhh Lookie, It's Mr. Snarly pants."

Richie saw Jon and noted his sarcastic tone "Hi Jon, and CC, Frankie has cut her foot so we took her to the doctors, she's fine but she's been given a pain killer to relax" she said with a wink to CC ignoring Jon's icy stare. "So I will need to put her to bed" Richie stated

Jon stood and walked over to Richie and stood there studying him. "Come on, theres better excuses for it than that." He knew Richie had been drinking a lot of late, but too be sure he wouldn't get a girl drunk, especially THIS girl. "You're not drinking?"

"Fuck off Kidd how stupid do you think I am" Richie snapped at him "CC which one is is her bedroom"

"Ah the one on the right" CC replied softly.

"Ok be back in a minute" Richie carried her into the bedroom and placed her on the bed.

She held tight to him, not wanting to let him go. "Don't leave." She looked up at him, her eyes lightly glassy from the pain killers. "Please?"

"Darlin I am just gonna go and have a coffee with your mom, I haven’t seen her for ages! But when I finish I will come back in if ok by her ok?" he said pressing his lips on her forehead

A quick pout filtered into her eyes, "Oh well alright. But if Mr. Snarly gets loud I'm gonna come kick him in the nuts. I swear I will." She giggled, "If i can hop out there in a straight line."


Richie chuckled. "Now that I would like to see." He wasn’t looking forward to going and facing Jon. He leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips. "I promise I will not leave, I will come back. Get some rest princess" he whispered before heading back to the living area shutting the door behind him.

Jon was revving up for one of their rare but semi violent knock down drag out fights. "What the fuck did you do to her man?"

"Nothing man, she fell on rock and cut her foot, thats how I found her when we met, get your mind out of the gutter Kidd, I know you're trying to make me the bad guy here so just fuck off," Richie spat.

Jon stepped back at the blazing fury in Richie's eyes. "How'd she fall from a rock man? Shit there’s no fucking rocks THAT big around here."

"Actually if you opened your fucking eyes there is Kidd, I don't need this right now, why the fuck can't you just be happy for me, I would never hurt her," he said.

CC watched on as the two men butted heads.

Jon reached up and ran his fingers through his hair, his breathing ragged. "She's my daughter man, don’t you GET IT?"

"Kidd I know she is, I'm not the devil incarnate, and you know as well as me you can't stop attraction" Richie spat back at him. He was trying to be as polite as possible but man he was pushing his luck.

"Guys just calm down, this is not achieving anything" CC tried to say but she knew it went on blind ears.

Jon growled and stepped forward his eyes blazing. "She’s young enough to be your daughter. Fuck man, you've dated young for years, but why her?? WHY HER?"

Frankie whimpered softly as the voices started to raise. God damn him he was at it again. Sliding from the bed she stood and wavered a moment. Closing her eyes she took a deep breath and with the gentlest move took a small step forward. She'd kill him, Screw who he was, the world didn’t need a rabid rock star.

"I don't fucking know do you think I just decided, oh SHIT its Kidd’s daughter let me fall head over heels for her, and in case you didn’t know, I DIDNT KNOW SHE WAS YOUR DAUGHTER AT FIRST, can’t you get that into you fuckin’ head" Richie reached forward and grabbed Jon by his collar. He didn’t mean to but he couldn’t help it.

She made it to her door and opened it, her eyes going wide with anger. Hobbling quickly to the scene she managed to push herself between the two men. Turning to Jon she glared up at him, her control on low thanks to a nice hefty painkiller. "Lookie here Mr Jon Bon Freakin' Jovi. So your my daddy. whoop dee doo! You sure aren't making much of an impression on me. "

She wavered a moment, and blinked back tears of anger. "You prance into my life, don't know me from shit, wanna tell ME how to live my life? Well lemme tell you..." Her finger arrowed into his chest; her normally peachy skin glowing red in anger. "YOU want me to even WANNA know you? Get off his back, treat me with the respect I deserve as an adult." She stopped a minute and in a move that was more Jon than anything ran her fingers through her long brown hair.

"HOW DARE you cause a scene in here? MY mom don't NEED this shit asshole. I DON'T NEED IT, I DON'T need you." She trembled as she looked up at him, "I DO need him though, so you can just back the fuck off ok?"

She winced and fell back against Richie, her blue eyes pinning the man whose genes she shared to the floor. "WHY you gotta be such a fucking Dick?"

No comments: